Rolf’s Secret Talent

Here’s something you probably don’t know about Rolf…

A new pizza restaurant just opened up last week in Kristiansand, Norway (Rolf’s hometown) called “Rådhuscafeen”. It turns out that their most popular pizza is made from Rolf’s private recipe, aptly named ”Løvland’s Favourite”!

“Pizza has always been my passion”, says Rolf. “As a music student, I used to work weekends at a pizza restaurant. I’ve always made my own, and over the years I’ve served it to my family and friends. A friend of mine, Espen Albert, asked if I would develop my own pizza for his new restaurant. I thought it was a fun challenge to write down what has only existed in my head and create a proper recipe. I’ve always tried to sneak into Italian kitchens and pick up some secrets and ideas over the years – especially when we’ve toured and worked in various studios with Secret Garden”.

Rådhuscafeen’s proprietor Espen Albert was delighted saying, “The response on the opening week has been phenomenal. Everybody loves Rolf’s pizza and we just can’t make enough. Rolf has always been 120 percent committed to everything he’s doing – and his pizza is no different”.

Secret Garden Newsletter

Join Us on Facebook
Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

Posted July 22nd, 9:37 am

Secret Garden

We’re excited to share yet another performance video with you! Hope you like it! See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3086382208082028

Always m one of your great fans…luv every bit of music….I just pray Fionnuala gets well soon…luv n prayers🙏🏻🙂😘

One of my favorites! Your music has meant so much to me. Thank you ❤️❤️

This brings back so many beautiful memories of my courting days with my husband💗🎵🎶

From the first day I heard you 20 years ago I loved you.
Thank you.

Incredible Piece 🎻🎹 💕x

Where can we find the whole video?

View more comments

Posted July 17th, 9:24 am

Secret Garden

We look back at the original version of Adagio. See the whole performance on YouTube: shorturl.at/ajSUX 🙌 See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3072700589450190

This song was the 2nd song I'd heard of yours and instantly fell in love with it. I still do love it.

Such a beautiful piece ❤️

One of my favorites ❤️

🖤🖤🖤

Naz Akbulut

So beautiful ❤️

Music of the gods ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beautiful.

One of my favorites too, very beautiful !

View more comments

Posted July 15th, 10:07 am

Secret Garden

Get a sneak peak behind the scenes from "Sometimes When It Rains"!

Enjoy the whole performance on YouTube: shorturl.at/pxBLR See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3067206723332910

Please release all of your albums on VINYL! I know Songs from a secret garden already exists, but we need all of them.

Guys ang ganda ng sercet garden

Posted July 12th, 12:08 pm

Secret Garden

You raise me up.
Players from 52 countries join Quincy Jones in the worlds largest piano recital 🎶🌍