Behind-the-scenes Video from the Recording of “Strength”

STORYTELLER: MAKING OF–VIDEOS

We have now finalized 7 videos from the studio recording of ”Storyteller”.

These are ”behind the scene videos” showing the recording process through its various stages. The different video clips are compiled and edited and synced to the mixed sound. Each of the seven videos have a brief intro, either from the preparations in the control room or the set-up in the studio.

Most of the footage is filmed by us privately – almost in a home style. For a few of the sessions we’ve had professional camera people filming the day-to-day studio recording without being staged, made-up or professionally lit.

The production started in June 2018. The camera follows the process session by session from the early stages in Kristiansand to the final orchestra sessions in Prague in September. Along the way, there are recording sessions in Dublin and London.

We’ve tried to document the way we work and just let the camera roll every day of the production. These videos are not of broadcast quality, but the lack of technical level is hopefully compensated by the realness to the scenes.

This is the first installment of the series of 7 Behind-the-scenes Video from the Recording of “Strength”

– View the video: HERE

Secret Garden Newsletter

Join Us on Facebook
Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

Posted July 22nd, 9:37 am

Secret Garden

We’re excited to share yet another performance video with you! Hope you like it! See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3086382208082028

Always m one of your great fans…luv every bit of music….I just pray Fionnuala gets well soon…luv n prayers🙏🏻🙂😘

One of my favorites! Your music has meant so much to me. Thank you ❤️❤️

This brings back so many beautiful memories of my courting days with my husband💗🎵🎶

From the first day I heard you 20 years ago I loved you.
Thank you.

Incredible Piece 🎻🎹 💕x

Where can we find the whole video?

View more comments

Posted July 17th, 9:24 am

Secret Garden

We look back at the original version of Adagio. See the whole performance on YouTube: shorturl.at/ajSUX 🙌 See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3072700589450190

This song was the 2nd song I'd heard of yours and instantly fell in love with it. I still do love it.

Such a beautiful piece ❤️

One of my favorites ❤️

🖤🖤🖤

Naz Akbulut

So beautiful ❤️

Music of the gods ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beautiful.

One of my favorites too, very beautiful !

View more comments

Posted July 15th, 10:07 am

Secret Garden

Get a sneak peak behind the scenes from "Sometimes When It Rains"!

Enjoy the whole performance on YouTube: shorturl.at/pxBLR See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3067206723332910

Please release all of your albums on VINYL! I know Songs from a secret garden already exists, but we need all of them.

Guys ang ganda ng sercet garden

Posted July 12th, 12:08 pm

Secret Garden

You raise me up.
Players from 52 countries join Quincy Jones in the worlds largest piano recital 🎶🌍