SECRET GARDEN CANCELS ALL CONCERTS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR

A few months ago Fionnuala was diagnosed with breast cancer. After surgery, she has now started radiation treatment as well as infusion therapy. Her medical team has advised her to concentrate on her health situation, so subsequently, we have decided to cancel all concert plans for the rest of this year. This involves concerts in China, Korea and Norway.

We hope to be rescheduling all touring plans in 2020. We‘ve been looking forward to performing the music from our new album “Storyteller” which was released in April. The response to the album has been great. We’re thankful for all the support we’ve received and we regret that we have to postpone the upcoming touring plans. Fionnuala’s health is the most important issue now. Meanwhile, we hope you will enjoy the new album “Storyteller”.

Fionnuala and her new rescue dog Archie, who arrived just in time!

Secret Garden Newsletter

Join Us on Facebook
Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

Posted July 22nd, 9:37 am

Secret Garden

We’re excited to share yet another performance video with you! Hope you like it! See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3086382208082028

Always m one of your great fans…luv every bit of music….I just pray Fionnuala gets well soon…luv n prayers🙏🏻🙂😘

One of my favorites! Your music has meant so much to me. Thank you ❤️❤️

This brings back so many beautiful memories of my courting days with my husband💗🎵🎶

From the first day I heard you 20 years ago I loved you.
Thank you.

Incredible Piece 🎻🎹 💕x

Where can we find the whole video?

View more comments

Posted July 17th, 9:24 am

Secret Garden

We look back at the original version of Adagio. See the whole performance on YouTube: shorturl.at/ajSUX 🙌 See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3072700589450190

This song was the 2nd song I'd heard of yours and instantly fell in love with it. I still do love it.

Such a beautiful piece ❤️

One of my favorites ❤️

🖤🖤🖤

Naz Akbulut

So beautiful ❤️

Music of the gods ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beautiful.

One of my favorites too, very beautiful !

View more comments

Posted July 15th, 10:07 am

Secret Garden

Get a sneak peak behind the scenes from "Sometimes When It Rains"!

Enjoy the whole performance on YouTube: shorturl.at/pxBLR See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3067206723332910

Please release all of your albums on VINYL! I know Songs from a secret garden already exists, but we need all of them.

Guys ang ganda ng sercet garden

Posted July 12th, 12:08 pm

Secret Garden

You raise me up.
Players from 52 countries join Quincy Jones in the worlds largest piano recital 🎶🌍