More Words to Our Fans in These Trying Times

Thank you to All of You, for the great responses you gave us to our video, “Reflection”, last week.
We were so inspired by you, that we decided to make a new video this week.

So, here is our ‘lock-down entertainment’ for you inspired by the season, “Serenade to Spring”.

Secret Garden Newsletter

Join Us on Facebook
Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

Posted July 22nd, 9:37 am

Secret Garden

We’re excited to share yet another performance video with you! Hope you like it! See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3086382208082028

Always m one of your great fans…luv every bit of music….I just pray Fionnuala gets well soon…luv n prayers🙏🏻🙂😘

One of my favorites! Your music has meant so much to me. Thank you ❤️❤️

This brings back so many beautiful memories of my courting days with my husband💗🎵🎶

From the first day I heard you 20 years ago I loved you.
Thank you.

Incredible Piece 🎻🎹 💕x

Where can we find the whole video?

View more comments

Posted July 17th, 9:24 am

Secret Garden

We look back at the original version of Adagio. See the whole performance on YouTube: shorturl.at/ajSUX 🙌 See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3072700589450190

This song was the 2nd song I'd heard of yours and instantly fell in love with it. I still do love it.

Such a beautiful piece ❤️

One of my favorites ❤️

🖤🖤🖤

Naz Akbulut

So beautiful ❤️

Music of the gods ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beautiful.

One of my favorites too, very beautiful !

View more comments

Posted July 15th, 10:07 am

Secret Garden

Get a sneak peak behind the scenes from "Sometimes When It Rains"!

Enjoy the whole performance on YouTube: shorturl.at/pxBLR See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3067206723332910

Please release all of your albums on VINYL! I know Songs from a secret garden already exists, but we need all of them.

Guys ang ganda ng sercet garden

Posted July 12th, 12:08 pm

Secret Garden

You raise me up.
Players from 52 countries join Quincy Jones in the worlds largest piano recital 🎶🌍