New Release: 25th Anniversary of our Eurovision Win

Dear Friends!

We hope that you are all safe and managing to hold strong during this unprecedented time in history. We’ve decided that we won’t let it stand in the way of us celebrating triumphs in our lives. So, in that spirit, we have exciting news for you!

2020 marks the 25th Anniversary of our Eurovision win in 1995. So, we are celebrating with a new Secret Garden collection! “Nocturne: The 25th Anniversary Collection” is set for release next Friday, May 8th. The album will be a retrospective collection of our music, alongside new acoustic performances, and musical rarities.

Opening with and named after the plaintive, evocative Eurovision-winning ‘Nocturne’, the collection spans our whole career. Our music has always been about storytelling, ‘stories without words’ if you will. This collection tells a story that’s spanned 25 years.

The retrospective wouldn’t be complete without the original and first ever recording of “You Raise Me Up”, a song that we recorded for the first time with Brian Kennedy singing in 2001, and which now stands alongside over 1,000 others, in 40 different languages.

For us our music is all about chemistry. It’s as if we have our own invisible musical bond between the two of us, the band and you!! It’s always been like that from day one. We feel the 25th anniversary of that bond _is_ worth celebrating! … and we truly hope that you will celebrate with us.

Here’s the brand new solo piano version of our track “Adagio”

And, you can pre-order the album HERE

Secret Garden Newsletter

Join Us on Facebook
Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

Posted July 22nd, 9:37 am

Secret Garden

We’re excited to share yet another performance video with you! Hope you like it! See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3086382208082028

Always m one of your great fans…luv every bit of music….I just pray Fionnuala gets well soon…luv n prayers🙏🏻🙂😘

One of my favorites! Your music has meant so much to me. Thank you ❤️❤️

This brings back so many beautiful memories of my courting days with my husband💗🎵🎶

From the first day I heard you 20 years ago I loved you.
Thank you.

Incredible Piece 🎻🎹 💕x

Where can we find the whole video?

View more comments

Posted July 17th, 9:24 am

Secret Garden

We look back at the original version of Adagio. See the whole performance on YouTube: shorturl.at/ajSUX 🙌 See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3072700589450190

This song was the 2nd song I'd heard of yours and instantly fell in love with it. I still do love it.

Such a beautiful piece ❤️

One of my favorites ❤️

🖤🖤🖤

Naz Akbulut

So beautiful ❤️

Music of the gods ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beautiful.

One of my favorites too, very beautiful !

View more comments

Posted July 15th, 10:07 am

Secret Garden

Get a sneak peak behind the scenes from "Sometimes When It Rains"!

Enjoy the whole performance on YouTube: shorturl.at/pxBLR See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3067206723332910

Please release all of your albums on VINYL! I know Songs from a secret garden already exists, but we need all of them.

Guys ang ganda ng sercet garden

Posted July 12th, 12:08 pm

Secret Garden

You raise me up.
Players from 52 countries join Quincy Jones in the worlds largest piano recital 🎶🌍