“Sacred Night” – Our 1st Christmas Album … Single release today

Dear Friends!

We are proud to announce our first ever Christmas album! “Sacred Night” is a very special collaboration with our long-time band member and friend Cathrine Iversen. The album is a collection of original music by Rolf Løvland and the 500-year-old favorite “I Know A Rose Tree”. The title track of the album, “Sacred Night” was released  Thursday, November 5th.

Listen to the single, “Sacred Night” – HERE

You can also Pre-Order the CD HERE !!

Secret Garden Newsletter

Join Us on Facebook
Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

Posted July 16th, 9:19 am

Secret Garden

Sometimes some special and rare versions of ‘You Raise Me U’p appear.
This version by Natalia di Luccio is certainly one of them.
She has recorded in collaboration with musicians from the Angami community of
Nagaland in the beautiful valley of Khonoma in North-East India.

It’s such a thrill to the ears and the eyes!

Natalie Di Luccia is an Italian – Canadian singer known as “Bollywood’s soprano”
known for her unique renditions of Indian classics.

This year is the 20th anniversary of ‘You Raise Me Up’. The journey it’s taken
around the world, across all cultures and traditions, is just far beyond what
we could ever expect.

Thank you all of you who have been part of this amazing journey.
See MoreSee Less

Video image

Comment on Facebook

This is the happiest news I could ever wake up to. Thank you so much for appreciating our rendition. You have written one of the most beautiful songs in the history of music. I am honoured. Your appreciation has made all the hard work worth it. Thank you so much.

magnifique version d'une magnifique chanson, émouvant..

Wonderful and very special indeed ❤

Just incredibly beautiful!!
This singer is wonderful and these musicians are spellbinding! I've never seen anything like that before!!
Does anybody know if this melody was recorded as an instrumental before the lyrics were added.?

Caroline McKenna. Remembering when we went to see Secret Garden in Dublin, many many years ago 🙏

Nydelig ♥️

Congratulations, from Italy!

Jh

Nice cover.

That is amazing!

The original version is the best!🥰

View more comments

Posted May 12th, 5:39 pm

Secret Garden

‘You raise me up’ is translated into more than 40 different languages. This beautiful Creole lyric version (Kenbem), recorded by Haitian-American singer Malou Beauvoir, is one of the resent ones.
See MoreSee Less

Video image

Comment on Facebook

A wonderful version of a wonderful and unforgettable Sacret Garden song ! ❤

Heard this live in concert when you came to Sydney Australia, oh so many years ago. One of the best concerts my hubby and I have been to.

C'est magnifique ♥️
I follow you from Québec ♥️!

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Belíssima interpretação! 🇧🇷

Brillante!!!

Wonderful sacred voice and spirit. ⚘❤ m.youtube.com/watch?v=txD5rRzSaJ4&feature=youtu.be

10000000000000% BEAUTIFUL!!

Thank you so much for this post which I just discovered now. I am honoured and deeply touched, Rolf, for the beauty and grace of your melody was the inspiration and of course Brendan Graham’s spiritual lyrics. Thank you for this song .. in it’s initial version.. Secret Garden’s.. which opened our hearts in the first place.

It is so touched to listen the songs of “You raise me up” as well as “Strength” that Secret Garden performed together with Espen G. Especially so far there are still many Countries are still suffering from COVID-19 pandemic, we truly need the Strength to rise again! Right now we listen to these songs every day to comfort our mind, appreciated Secret Garden as well as Espen G. to perform these songs so nice, especially we think Espen is the best one to perform You raise me up together with Tracey Campbell, thank you very much!

Hello, regards from Ukraine. I am a fan of your music and just writing to inform you that a shameless person here, in Ukraine, in a city of Mykolayiv, plagiarized your album "Song from a Secret Garden". This woman is called Olga Skvirskaya and she published a book called "Song from a Secret Garden", using the visual concept of your album in the cover of it.

*recent

View more comments

Posted May 4th, 10:44 pm

Secret Garden

Brendan Graham and Rolf working on ‘You Raise Me Up’ 20 years ago.
See MoreSee Less

Brendan Graham and Rolf working on ‘You Raise Me Up’ 20 years ago.

Comment on Facebook

Such a great song, thank you

My daughter walked down the aisle at her wedding to this amazing song. It was perfect – my son-in-law had recovered from a life threatening accident that put him in ICU followed by weeks of rehabilitation. My eyes always mist over when I hear it – the words evoke so many memories and emotions. ❤

So lovely echoes #Secret #Garden 😘🙏🙏🎹🎻🎶🎤#Stay #Safe

What a song! Amazingly talented songwriters and musicians who chose the best for the original release with Brian Kennedy’s vocals. This original version still remains the best in my opinion. Secret Garden & Brian Kennedy. Pure excellence!

The most beautiful song 🎵I know of

This song can still makes me emotional at special moments, even after 20 years! Thanks guys for giving us such a beautiful song 💖

Thank you for such a beautiful song ❤️

Not a bad combination when you put an Irish person and a Norwegian together lol.

Yes, the original version is the best of all! Thank you so much for this gorgeous song!

Heel mooi, ook om zelf met het koor te zingen

Thank you for sharing your talents with this wonderful song.

Thanks for giving Us such a Great song

Thank you for the most beautiful song ever written ❤️

That hymn is an anthem for me! So thankful you received the inspiration to write it!

The most beautiful song ever written ❤🎶🎶🎶🎶
🇸🇯 🇸🇯 🇸🇯

100% GENIUSES!!

For Beautiful Inspiración
beautiful Song

Fantastiske låten 💖🙏🏼🎶

View more comments

Posted May 4th, 8:44 pm

Secret Garden

You Raise Me Up is 20 years today!
We are so proud of our song and Brendan Graham’s lyrics as it has journeyed around the world ! Click on the link below to ‘The Pat Kenny Show’ as they chat about its story and followed by a moving performance by the wonderful Irish artist Paul Harrington

See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

The song “You raise me up” is always with me!

First tome i ever heard it was Brian Kennedy on your album. Most beautiful song ever ❤

Congratulations! One of the best songs EVER!!!!

Congratulations to the anniversary and to a fabulous song. In my ears one of the best songs ever😍👍

Wow!!! I just got goosebumps,…again, as always when I hear this song! ❤🎶

The Original Secret Garden rendition is still one of my favourite songs.

You raise me up so I can stand on mountain.

Vakreste sangen 🧡

Love it Time For You with Tom Dalton

Gratulerer så mye med dagen og kjempefin låt

I bought this album when it was about a year old. Put on repeat. Fell to sleep with it in my ears for 18 months

View more comments

Posted April 19th, 4:48 pm

Secret Garden

Happy birthday to our dear Rolf from all the Secret Garden family and friends!🌹
(Photo: Finn Rune Christiansen)

See MoreSee Less

Happy birthday to our dear Rolf from all the Secret Garden family and friends!🌹 Wishing you a beautiful day and look forward to celebrating together when we leave Covid behind🙏🏼 (Photo: Finn Rune Christiansen)

Comment on Facebook

Gratulerer med dagen 🙂

Happy Birthday from Brazil!! <3

Happy Birthday Rolf 🎁🎊🎉🎈🎂

Oh yes, looking so much forward to celebrating your birthday after leaving Covid behind us – with much Secret Garden music and you and Fi and all the other lovely guys on stage🥰 Wish you a great birthday together with your loved ones! My biggest wish for you besides creativity is health for you and your family and, of course, the Secret Garden family. Hope to see you all sooooon😘

Happy Birthday. I'm your fan. Fron Brasil!!

Happy Birthday!